Nanodropper Celebrates One Year Post-Launch
It seems like just yesterday when we were figuring how to fulfill orders, let alone accomplish that every single day. On June 30, 2020, we shipped out the first Nanodropper adaptors, which included anyone who pre-ordered a Nanodropper in the months leading up to our (COVID-delayed) launch.
We can’t believe how fast time has flown by! The company has grown in more ways than just adding team members. We’ve developed a partner clinic network spanning dozens of states and more than 100 locations. The amount of overwhelmingly positive feedback we’ve received over the last 12 months from patients and eyecare professionals is humbling…and motivating. Our team is more energized than ever to make sure the Nanodropper makes it into the hands of every patient who can benefit from it.
On this Nandropper-versary, we invite you to take a look back at some of our proudest accomplishments, and offer a sneak peak about what’s on the horizon for our next year in business! From the bottom of our hearts, we thank each and every one of our supporters who have made this dream a reality for us. We hope to keep making you proud every day!
Some highlights from the past year!
- Our team grew from four co-founders to a team of eight including our Marketing Manager Robbie, Account Manager Alena, and interns Sahana and Eesha!
- We have partner clinics in 28 states and Washington, D.C. with 133 partner locations
- We’ve delivered thousands of adaptors to patients and eyecare providers, saving tens of thousands of doses from being wasted
- We launched our Give the Gift of Vision Program and matched dozens of donors and recipients
- The co-founders were named Forbes 30 under 30 honorees
- We attended our first conferences, both virtual and in-person (just last weekend!)
Some exciting things to look forward to in the next year!
- You gave us feedback about the adaptor… and we heard you! Our engineering team is working hard designing a new and improved adaptor. We are doing our best to make it available as soon as possible
- We are showcasing the Nanodropper at conferences across the country!
- We will announce a major global health collaborative initiative with Unite for Sight!
Stay updated on our progress and exciting news at Nanodropper. We look forward to another busy, exciting year — we’re grateful that you are a part of it!